WPO365 | LOGIN
Microsoft Office 365 / Azure AD based single sign-on so users can seamlessly and securely log on to your WordPress intranet, extranet or internet website.
- OpenID Connect and SAML based single sign-on (SSO) more
- New users that sign in with Microsoft are automatically registered with your WordPress more
- Restrict access to pages / posts in intranet mode more
- Support for integration of your WordPress website into a Microsoft Teams Tabs and Apps more
- Send emails using Microsoft Graph instead of SMTP from your WordPress website more
- Support for WordPress Multisite more
MICROSOFT 365 APPS
- Embed Microsoft Power BI content more
- SharePoint Online Library more and Search more
- Employee Directory (Microsoft Graph / Azure AD) more
- Client-side solutions can request access tokens e.g. for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Graph more
- PHP hooks for developers to build custom Microsoft Graph / Office 365 integrations more
- Make sure that you have disabled caching for your Website in case your website is an intranet and access to WP Admin and all published pages and posts requires authentication. With caching enabled, the plugin may not work as expected.
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin
- You may want to consider further restrict access to the otherwise publicly available wp-content directory
WPO365 support is free for everyone. You may open a support ticket at any time. Support for premium features, however, requires a valid license key for a plugin or pass. License keys are issued at the time of purchase.
Please consult the online documentation service https://docs.wpo365.com/ and especially the Getting started section for instructions and videos to help you with the initial installation and configuration of Azure Active Directory, WordPress and the WPO365 plugin.