WPO365 | Microsoft 365 APPS
Microsoft 365 apps for Power BI, SharePoint Online (Search + List View), OneDrive, Employee Directory / Contacts and Yammer.
- Embedded SharePoint Online Search for WordPress.
- Embedded Microsoft Graph / Azure AD based Employee Directory.
- Embed a SharePoint Online / OneDrive Library on an intranet WordPress page or post.
- Embedded Microsoft Power BI content for WordPress (using Azure AD authentication).
- Embed a Yammer Feed on an intranet WordPress page or post.
The WPO365 | LOGIN plugin must be installed, activated and configured.
To install the plugin, simply manually download the purchased item and then upload it to your WordPress site. Visit Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button at the top of the page. Here you need to click on the Choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer. After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install now button. WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message like this after installation is finished. Click Activate plugin to finish the installation.
- Copy the license key from the email that you received when you purchased the item.
- Navigate to WP Admin > WPO365 > Licenses and paste the license key in the license field for this plugin.
- Click Activate License and verify the notification when the activation completes.
Please follow the steps detailed in this article to configure the plugin and its feature(s).
WPO365 plugins are fitted with an update checker and hence, whenever an update in the form of a newer version is available, you should see this in your WP Admin panel and you can click Check for Updates or, in case a newer version is available Update now.
WPO365 support is free for everyone. You may open a support ticket at any time. Support for premium features, however, requires a valid license key for a plugin or pass. License keys are issued at the time of purchase.