WPO365 | MICROSOFT 365 GRAPH MAILER
WPO365 | MICROSOFT 365 GRAPH MAILER provides you with a modern, reliable and efficient way to send WordPress transactional emails from one of your Microsoft 365 / Exchange Online / Mail enabled accounts.
The plugin re-configures your WordPress website to send emails using the Microsoft Graph API instead of – for example – SMTP. Sending WordPress emails using the Microsoft Graph API has become the only available alternative after Microsoft has disabled basic authentication (username and password) over the SMTP protocol.
You find this plugin also as a free download in the WordPress Plugins Directory. Alternatively, you can go to your WordPress website’s Plugins page, click Add new and then search for WPO365.
- Send WordPress transactional emails from one of your Microsoft 365 Exchange Online / Mail enabled accounts using Microsoft Graph instead of – for example – SMTP.
- Send files from your WordPress website as attachments.
CONFIGURATION / TEST EMAIL DELIVERY
- Easy configuration with detailed step-by-step Getting started guide and video.
- Send test email to recipients incl. CC, BCC and attachment.
The following features can be unlocked with the WPO365 | MAIL extension.
MAIL AUDIT / RESEND
- Log every email sent from your WordPress website, review errors and try to send unsuccessfully sent mails again.
SAVE TO SENT ITEMS
- Emails sent will be saved in the account’s mailbox in the Sent Items folder, further helping to track (successful) mail delivery.
SEND AS HTML
- Send emails formatted as HTML.
SEND AS BCC
- Send emails as BCC instead and prevent reply-to-all mail pollution.
- Configure a default reply-to mail address if this should differ from the account’s mail address that is used to send WordPress transactional emails from.
- We have tested our plugin with WordPress >= 5.0 and PHP >= 5.6.40.
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin.
To install the plugin, simply manually download the plugin and then upload it to your WordPress site. Visit Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button at the top of the page. Here you need to click on the Choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer. After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install now button. WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message like this after installation is finished. Click Activate plugin to finish the installation.
Please follow the steps detailed in this article to configure the plugin and its feature(s).
WPO365 plugins are fitted with an update checker and hence, whenever an update in the form of a newer version is available, you should see this in your WP Admin panel and you can click Check for Updates or, in case a newer version is available Update now.
WPO365 support is free for everyone. You may open a support ticket at any time. Support for premium features, however, requires a valid license key for a plugin or pass. License keys are issued at the time of purchase.