WPO365 | CUSTOMERS
Extends WPO365 | LOGIN to help seamlessly integrate your WordPress based ecommerce system with Azure AD B2C or Entra External ID.
|Feature||Azure AD B2C||Entra External ID|
|Create users from WordPress in Azure||Yes||Yes|
|Update users from WordPress in Azure||Yes||Yes|
|Synchronize users from Azure to WordPress||Yes||Yes|
|Force users to change password on next sign-in||Yes||Yes|
|Send new customer email (with temporary password)||Yes||Yes|
|Force Azure based login||Yes||Yes|
|Map between WordPress user fields and (custom) claims||Yes||Yes|
|Custom login domain||Yes||No*|
|Choose / target specific User Flows / Policies||Yes||No*|
Plus: Enhanced login / logout experience
- Redirect users to a custom login error page more
- Upload a custom loading template to replace the default loading bars more
- Prevent Office 365 user from changing their WordPress password and / or email address more
- Intercept manual login attempts for Office 365 users more
- Single sign out a user from WordPress when he / she signs out of Microsoft 365 more
- Sign out of Microsoft 365 when signing out from your website more
- Including functionality of the WPO365 | PROFILE+ extension to update a user’s WordPress profile with (first, last, full) name, email and UPN from Azure AD.
- Ensure that the free WPO365 | LOGIN plugin is installed and activated.
- Make sure that you have disabled caching for your Website in case your website is an intranet and access to WP Admin and all pubished pages and posts requires authentication. With caching enabled, the plugin may not work as expected.
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin
- You may want to consider further restrict access to the otherwise publicly available wp-content directory
To install the plugin, simply click the download link in the email you received when you purchased the item. Manually download the purchased item and then upload it to your WordPress site. Visit Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button at the top of the page. Here you need to click on the Choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer. After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install now button. WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message like this after installation is finished. Click Activate plugin to finish the installation.
- Copy the license key from the email that you received when you purchased the item.
- Navigate to WP Admin > WPO365 > Licenses and paste the license key in the license field for this plugin.
- Click Activate License and verify the notification when the activation completes.
WPO365 plugins are fitted with an update checker and hence, whenever an update in the form of a newer version is available, you should see this in your WP Admin panel and you can click Check for Updates or, in case a newer version is available Update now.
WPO365 support is free for everyone. You may open a support ticket at any time. Support for premium features, however, requires a valid license key for a plugin or pass. License keys are issued at the time of purchase.
Please consult the online documentation service https://docs.wpo365.com/ and especially the Getting started section for instructions and videos to help you with the initial installation and configuration of Azure Active Directory, WordPress and the WPO365 plugin.