We can make this simpler: Gain access to a bundle of plugins with one purchase!
Extends WPO365 | LOGIN and automatically completes a WordPress user profile with first, last and full name.
- Update a user’s WordPress profile with (first, last, full) name, email and UPN from Azure AD.
- Ensure that the free WPO365 | LOGIN plugin is installed and activated.
- Make sure that you have disabled caching for your Website in case your website is an intranet and access to WP Admin and all pubished pages and posts requires authentication. With caching enabled, the plugin may not work as expected.
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin
- You may want to consider further restrict access to the otherwise publicly available wp-content directory
- To install the plugin, simply manually download the purchased item and then upload it to your WordPress site. Visit Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button at the top of the page. Here you need to click on the Choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer. After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install now button. WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message like this after installation is finished. Click Activate plugin to finish the installation.
- Copy the license key from the email that you received when you purchased the item.
- Navigate to WP Admin > WPO365 > Licenses and paste the license key in the license field for this plugin.
- Click Activate License and verify the notification when the activation completes.
- WPO365 plugins are fitted with an update checker and hence, whenever an update in the form of a newer version is available, you should see this in your WP Admin panel and you can click Check for Updates or, in case a newer version is available Update now.
WPO365 support is free for everyone. You may open a support ticket at any time. Support for premium features, however, requires a valid license key for a plugin or pass. License keys are issued at the time of purchase.
Please consult the online documentation service https://docs.wpo365.com/ and especially the Getting started section for instructions and videos to help you with the initial installation and configuration of Azure Active Directory, WordPress and the WPO365 plugin.