WPO365 | LOGIN (FREE)
With WPO365 users can sign in with their corporate or school (Azure AD / Microsoft Office 365) account into your WordPress website: No username or password required.
- OpenID Connect and SAML based single sign-on (SSO) more
- New users that sign in with Microsoft are automatically registered with your WordPress more
- Restrict access to pages / posts in intranet mode more
- Support for integration of your WordPress website into a Microsoft Teams Tabs and Apps more
- Send emails using Microsoft Graph instead of SMTP from your WordPress website more
- Support for WordPress Multisite more
MICROSOFT 365 APPS
- Embed Microsoft Power BI content more
- SharePoint Online Library more and Search more
- Employee Directory (Microsoft Graph / Azure AD) more
- Client-side solutions can request access tokens e.g. for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Graph more
- PHP hooks for developers to build custom Microsoft Graph / Office 365 integrations more
- Make sure that you have disabled caching for your Website in case your website is an intranet and access to WP Admin and all pubished pages and posts requires authentication. With caching enabled, the plugin may not work as expected
- We have tested our plugin with WordPress >= 4.8.1 and PHP >= 5.6.40
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin
- You may want to consider restricting access to the otherwise publicly available wp-content directory
We will go to great length trying to support you if the plugin doesn’t work as expected. Go to our Support Page to get in touch with us. We haven’t been able to test our plugin in all endless possible WordPress configurations and versions so we are keen to hear from you and happy to learn!
We are keen to hear from you so share your feedback with us on Twitter and help us get better!
When you’re a developer and interested in the code you should have a look at our repo over at WordPress.