WordPress + Office 365 login premium allows Microsoft O365 users to seamlessly and securely log on to your corporate WordPress intranet: No username or password required. Why you need this, you may wonder. Because this way you can ensure that your corporate content such as news, documents etc. that is normally classified as “Internal” or maybe even “Confidential” is not available to just any pair of curious unauthenticated eyes.
|Single sign-on (SSO)|
|SSO for (manually registered) O365 / Azure AD user more…|
|Make your WordPress (intranet) private more…|
|Support for WordPress multisite more…|
|Automatically register new users from your tenant more…|
|Automatically register new users from other tenants more…|
|Automatically register new users with MSAL accounts more…|
|Prevent users changing their password / email more…|
|Redirect manual login attempts to Microsoft more…|
|Sign out from Office 365 more…|
|[Sign in with Microsoft] button (shortcode) more…|
|Extra (BuddyPress) profile fields from Azure AD more…|
|Office 365 profile picture as WP Avatar more…|
|Assign WP role(s) based on Azure AD group membership(s) more…|
|Deny / allow access based on Azure AD group membership(s) more…|
|Enroll / Update (new) users to WordPress from Azure AD more…|
|1 year email support more…|
|1 year email support more…|
|Request access tokens e.g. for SharePoint and Graph more…|
|Simple API for client-side developers more…|
|Inject Pintra Framework apps into any page or post more…|
- Make sure that you have disabled caching for your Website in case your website is an intranet and access to WP Admin and all pubished pages and posts requires authentication. With caching enabled, the plugin may not work as expected.
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin
- You may want to consider further restrict access to the otherwise publicly available wp-content directory
- Support is available in the form of Support Items that can be purchased from our website (but you’ll get one for free if you purchase the plugin from our website).
- To install the plugin, simply manually download the purchased item and then upload it to your WordPress site. Visit Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button at the top of the page. Here you need to click on the Choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer. After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install now button. WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message like this after installation is finished. Click Activate plugin to finish the installation.
- If you have a free version of a plugin installed (e.g. you now bought wpo365-login-premium with the intention to replace the free version wpo365-login) then make sure that you deactivate and delete that plugin prior to uploading, installing and activating the premium version. Deactivating and deleting the free version won’t delete the existing configuration and the premium version will be able to recover those.
- WPO365 plugins are fitted with an update checker and hence, whenever an update in the form of a newer version is available, you should see this in your WP Admin panel and you can click Check for Updates or, in case a newer version is available Update now.
Configuration other capabilities
Please refer to our video gallery on YouTube to see a short demonstration of the plugin’s capabilities and how to configure those.
End User License Agreement
After you have purchased the premium version of our plugin, and have downloaded the plugin as ZIP file, you are licensed to install the plugin only into the number of website(s) corresponding to the license you purchased plus into a corresponding staging environments. You may not duplicate the plugin in whole or in part, except that you may make one copy of it for backup or archival purposes. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the original and all copies of the plugin in whatever form. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA provided you transfer all copies of the plugin (including copies of all prior versions if the plugin is an upgrade) and retain none, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You may not redistribute, modify or resold the plugin in any way without the written permission of WPO365. You may not rent, lease, or lend the plugin. You may not use the plugin in any software or application that compete with products and services of WPO365.
School / Non-profit
If you purchase the School / Non-profit license WPO365 may request you to submit proof of your organization’s status in writing.
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- You have purchased the plugin and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you. Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the plugin in any way without the written permission of WPO365.
The plugin is owned by WPO365, and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The plugin is licensed, not sold, to You for use solely subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Without prejudice to any other rights, WPO365 may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the plugin.