Extends WPO365 | LOGIN and gives administrators full control over who can (not) enroll to / sign into their WordPress website plus full synchronization of WordPress roles, profiles and profile images.
- (On-demand and scheduled) User synchronization from Azure Active Directory to WordPress (per user or in batches) more
- Delete / de-activate WordPress users without a matching Azure AD account more
- Dynamically assign WordPress user role(s) based on Azure AD group membership(s) more
- Dynamically assign WordPress user role(s) to new and existing users based on properties of that user’s Azure AD user account e.g. ‘Department’ more
- Dynamically assign itthinx Groups based on Azure AD group membership(s) more
- Dynamically assign itthinx Groups based on properties of that user’s Azure AD user account more
- Synchronize WordPress and / or BuddyPress user profiles with Azure AD e.g. job title, department and mobile phone more
- Replace a user’s default WordPress avatar with a profile image downloaded from Office 365 more
- Azure AD group membership(s) based access (and deny all others) more
- Place a customizable Sign in with Microsoft link on a post, page or theme using a simple shortcode more
Plus all features of the WPO365 | LOGIN+ edition
- Dual login to let users choose to login with O365 or with WordPress more
- Require authentication for only a few private pages more
- Require authentication for all (intranet) pages but not for the public homepage more
- Redirect users to a custom login error page more
- Allow users from other Microsoft 365 / AAD tenants to register (extranet) more
- Allow users with a Microsoft Services Account (MSAL) e.g. outlook.com to register (extranet) more
- Prevent Office 365 user from changing their WordPress password and / or email address more
- Intercept manual login attempts for Office 365 users more
- Single sign out a user from WordPress when he / she signs out of Microsoft 365 more
- Sign out of Microsoft 365 when signing out from your website more
Plus all features of the WPO365 | PROFILE+ edition
- Completes the WordPress user profile with first, last and full name and email address from Microsoft Office 365 / Azure AD whenever that user signs in with Microsoft more
Plus all features of the WPO365 | LOGIN edition
- Single Sign-on SSO for Microsoft Office 365 / Azure AD accounts more
- Administrators can choose between OpenID Connect and SAML based single sign-on (SSO) more
- New users that sign in with Microsoft are automatically registered with your WordPress more
- Restrict access to pages / posts in intranet mode more
- Support for integration of your WordPress website into a Microsoft Teams Tabs and Apps more
- Support for WordPress Multisite more
- Client-side solutions can request access tokens e.g. for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Graph more
- Developers can include a simple and robust API from npm more
- Authors can inject Pintra Framework apps into any page or post using a simple WordPress shortcode more
- PHP hooks for developers to build custom Microsoft Graph / Office 365 integrations more
Plus all editions of the plugin include four new modern Microsoft (Office) 365 apps
- Embed Microsoft Power BI content more
- SharePoint Online Library more and Search more
- Employee Directory (Microsoft Graph / Azure AD) more
- Make sure that you have disabled caching for your Website in case your website is an intranet and access to WP Admin and all pubished pages and posts requires authentication. With caching enabled, the plugin may not work as expected.
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin
- You may want to consider further restrict access to the otherwise publicly available wp-content directory
- To install the plugin, simply manually download the purchased item and then upload it to your WordPress site. Visit Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button at the top of the page. Here you need to click on the Choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer. After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install now button. WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message like this after installation is finished. Click Activate plugin to finish the installation.
- If you have a free version of a plugin installed (e.g. you now bought wpo365-login-premium with the intention to replace the free version wpo365-login) then make sure that you deactivate and delete that plugin prior to uploading, installing and activating the premium version. Deactivating and deleting the free version won’t delete the existing configuration and the premium version will be able to recover those.
- WPO365 plugins are fitted with an update checker and hence, whenever an update in the form of a newer version is available, you should see this in your WP Admin panel and you can click Check for Updates or, in case a newer version is available Update now.
WPO365 support is free for everyone. You may open a support ticket at any time. Support for premium features, however, requires a valid license key for a plugin or pass. License keys are issued at the time of purchase.
Please consult the online documentation service https://docs.wpo365.com/ and especially the Getting started section for instructions and videos to help you with the initial installation and configuration of Azure Active Directory, WordPress and the WPO365 plugin.